Hire my services
I know you’re short on time and have a problem to solve. You’ve invested; taken risks and made sacrifices. You’re building the dream and pursuing a profitable, sustainable cyber security business that puts fire in your belly every single day. However, if you’re being brutally honest with yourself it’s not going according to plan. Revenue isn’t increasing as fast as you’d like.
As an action taker and someone who respects some straight talking, you’re not looking for ‘yes men or women.’ Instead, you like to be challenged and you’re open to some creative thinking so long as it delivers results. So when it comes to building your business and getting an edge on your competition you need to be able to turn to someone with a solid track record in cyber security business for advice. You need someone who can act as a sounding board, a confident and who genuinely cares. That way you make more money, affect change for yourself, your family and even the world at large.
I possess these skills. I’m an experienced business development consultant, trainer, successful cyber security entrepreneur and am well connected. Importantly too, I’m abreast of all the current business development trends, tools and techniques. I’m stoked up, fired with energy and passionate about helping you achieve your goals.
- Build a performance team
- Create a well respected brand
- Increase exposure and ranking
- Be recognized as the authority in your sector
- Increase leads, conversion rates and sales
- Increase prices, margins and profits
- Gain an edge on your competition
- Adopt the mindset of a high performing business owner
Take the next step…
If you’re interested in my services, please complete the Client Background Form.
- I’ll then get back to you via email within 24 hours
- I’ll schedule a time to phone/Skype, which will help us establish whether we’re a good fit
- Once you’re happy to proceed, you’ll give me the go ahead
- I’ll then define the statement of works to check you’re in agreement
- I’ll email you the payment instructions, T&Cs and next steps
- If it looks like we’re not a good match, I’ll refer you to an alternative resource