Social media is an established fact of modern life in the corporate and the private sphere. It’s changing the way we all do business. If you’re going to have success with it as an entrepreneur, consultant or sales or marketing executive you need to understand that it’s not just another marketing tool. It’s so much more powerful than that as it provides a two-way channel of communication, allowing you to connect and engage with large numbers of people quickly. It also maintains the characteristics of one-to-one conversations because your market (audience) can use social media to respond quickly and directly.
If you’re interested in learning more about it, then take this opportunity to jump on a FREE Master Class that’s happening this week. I encourage you, as always to embrace the change and to seek out better ways to build your business, personal brand and sales. And, obviously if you need help with this, then please get in contact.
What the Master Class is addressing
This Master Class is for you if you want to create more influence in your market, get through to 80% more of your ‘buyers’ and have more meaningful conversations so you can make more sales. It’s going to modernize the way you sell so you can create just ONE framework for lead generation, which you can use over and over again, instead of having to test something new or ‘reinvent the wheel’ or even ‘guess’ what it may be each time you go to market.
- CREATE: How to create a personalized Lead Generation Plan that focuses on attracting your ideal clients, growing your list (database) and selling more. This will revolutionize your lead generation process and enable you to obtain security by having a consistent and growing pipeline of leads.
- ATTRACT: I’ll share with you how you can free yourself from cold calling, endless networking events, and other pointless social media activity that’s not serving you. I’ll help you enable sales with speed. I’ll also give you a BRAND NEW “Social Media Quick Tip” that I’ve never shared on a free master-class yet. This one tip got me in front of 14,000 prospects in 5 days and is guaranteed to help you too attract more ideal clients on any social media platform.
- INFLUENCE: Learn how to create more influence in your market so you’ll be heard amidst the ‘noise’ and distraction that’s going on in the content driven digital world that we now work in. You’ll understand why it’s great being visible but if your message can’t be heard then it’s about as much use as a chocolate fire-guard! Gaining influence in your market though enables you to attract the right leads, convert more sales and command higher fees. You’ll also attract PR too which will do wonders for your business development!
- SELL: Find out how to create social media content that’s USEFUL for your target prospects i.e. posts, status updates and tweets that will help you to sell your products and services via all the social channels. These are what I call your social media daily wins and you can be certain that you’ll not even feel like you’re selling them whenever you use them.
How to register
Hit this link and register, it’s that simple!
Thank you, as always for reading. If you found this useful, tell your “friends” and get them to join and sign up to receive my information to keep you ahead of the pack!
Wishing you much success!
Now I want to hear from you…
Tell me in the comments below or in a private email:
- How are you dealing with social media for sales?
- What aspect of social media do you find the most challenging?
Please share your stories and experience here, and if you’ve got a question, just pop it down here.
Thanks for being a sport and participating!
Finally, if you know someone who’d LOVE the insight from this social media for sales (social selling) post, please send them a link. You’ll find solo entrepreneurs, consultants and yes, even sales and marketing managers who manage people who’ll be interested to hear about this.
If you want to purchase the program ahead of the class go to the social selling link here.
Latest posts by JaneFrankland (see all)
- How to use the GDPR to enable business & increase revenue - November 16, 2017
- The minimalist guide to the GDPR - November 7, 2017
- The great GDPR hoax - June 20, 2017