An interview with The WP Help Club
If you want to build a website, sell products online, make money with your online course, or simply share your ideas on a blog, then this podcast is for you. In this episode of the School for Winners Podcast, I interview Nathalie Doremieux, co-owner of The WP Help Club. Today’s episode is a special one because it’s not only my first podcast, but it’s Nathalie’s first interview. I decided to interview Nathalie as WordPress website challenges are something that so many of you struggle with and have asked me about.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with The WP Help Club, Nathalie and her husband Olivier, offer website strategy, design and development solutions. The services they provide help you create WordPress websites independently, or as a done-together or fully outsourced services. They also cover autoresponders and Google Analytics too – basically everything you need to do in order to help you get your WordPress website and business off the ground. Hence the name!
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
- Nathalie and Olivier’s route into entrepreneurship
- How The WP Help Club came about
- The key challenges of building and managing your own WordPress website
- The most important tips to keep in mind when it comes to building your WordPress website
- The WP Help Club solutions to support entrepreneurs
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Or, if you’re more of a visual person watch the video here…
Now I want to hear from you…
Tell me what wordpress problems challenge you the most. Is it design, security, backing up, knowing what plugins to use, or something else. Share your story in the comments below.
Thanks for participating!
With love and gratitude – as always,
Latest posts by JaneFrankland (see all)
- How to use the GDPR to enable business & increase revenue - November 16, 2017
- The minimalist guide to the GDPR - November 7, 2017
- The great GDPR hoax - June 20, 2017