What does it mean to fit in to company culture and shouldn’t it be more of a case of feeling a sense of belonging rather than fitting in? Hear from Eliza May Austin, a co-founder of Ladies Hacking Society and the CEO of th4ts3cur1ty. company, an intelligence-led, adversary emulation, purple teaming specialist organisation.
In this rich conversation with Eliza, I want to know how do you be you in the workplace and do the right thing? We discuss:
- The pressures to conform as a woman
- Whether cybersecurity is more accessible than ever right now for women
- Sexual harassment and inappropriate behaviour at events
- What you need to do when starting out in cyber, PLUS
- The challenges and rewards of setting up the Ladies Hacking Society, and th4ts3cur1ty. company.
Eliza speaks candidly and provides so many insights in this episode. I could have chatted to her for so much longer. I hope you enjoy this conversation.
So, get comfy, pop in those earbuds, and get ready to hear what Eliza has to say.